NEW 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LOWER PORTO
It consists of living room, kitchen (open space) bedroom and bathroom.
- INTERIOR FLOORS in floor composed of multilayer floating, finished in noble oak wood + ceramic mosaic of gray color in the bathroom and kitchen area
- BATHROOM COATING _ ceramic mosaic ALELUIA ( Natura Kalacatta ) _ with sanitary ware suspended from SANITANA
- BUILT-IN CABINETS AND DOORS in walnut wood
- SUSPENDED CEILING with built-in LED LIGHTS
- KITCHEN - with lacquered furniture in gray color and walnut foil / equipped with TEKA appliances _ OVEN - MICROWAVE - EXHAUST FAN - REFRIGERATOR - INDUCTION PLATE- top and front of the marble countertop Estremoz
- THERMOACCUMULATOR for AQS
- Possibility of having a dishwasher and washing machine.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
It is located in the Union of parishes of Cedofeita, Santo Ildefonso, Sé, Miragaia, São Nicolau and Vitória), portuguese parish of the municipality of Porto with a total area of 5.43 km², where the so-called 'Downtown city' is integrated.
Baixa do Porto is the designation given to the central area of the city of Porto, portugal. Traditionally, much of the banking, insurance, trade and services are located in this central area of the city. It is here that you will find the civic center (around Avenida dos Aliados), the large shopping streets (such as Rua de Santa Catarina), the traditional bolhão market, the são bento train station, and important monuments such as the Clérigos Tower.
Leisure and Culture:
- Majestic Café
- House of Music
- Casa da Rua da Alfândega Velha or Casa do Infante
- Historic Center of Porto
- Tour of Virtues
- Coliseu do Porto
- Santa Catarina Street
- Flores Street
- São Bento Station
- Lions Fountain
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- Hotel D. Henrique
- Church of Saint Ildefonso
- Church of St. Benedict of Victory and Monastery of St. Benedict of Victory
- Clérigos Church and Clérigos Tower
- Lello Bookstore
- Bolhão Market
- Ferreira Borges Market
- Bridge of Louis
- Praça and Cais da Ribeira (including the streets of São João and Infante D. Henrique)
- Rectory of the University of Porto
- Port See
- São João National Theatre
The city of Porto has several schools and kindergartens, public and private, primary, basic and secondary education, such as the Alexandre Herculano Secondary School. In the Greater Porto area there are also international reference schools, such as the British Council.
- Rodrigues de Freitas Secondary School (formerLy Liceu D. Manuel II)
- Externalto Ribadouro
- Externato D. Dinis
- Clara Resende School
- Public and Private Universities (Portuguese-speaking University of Porto, University of Porto)
350 000 €
AMI: 278 / M2See Properties
Not exactly what you want? We search for you!
Which type of property are you interested in? *
In which regions should the property be located? *
Which location do you prefer? *
How many bedrooms should the property have? *
What is your objective with the acquisition of the property? *
What price range are you looking for? *
Please leave your contact details *
You must select an option